Jimsbox
Sign in to follow this  
Jim

5 Things I Love About The Tesla Cybertruck

1. It looks absolutely massive on the inside, it even seems like there is a middle seat in the front.
  2. It's different! They call it a cybertruck and it looks completely different than any normal truck. For some people I admit it will probably take some time to get accustomed to the new look. But I love that Tesla is really taking a chance with the styling. Which kind of leads me to my third point.
  3. It's bullet proof!  The styling is totally functional. Elon Musk went with Jay Leno for a ride along in the new cybertruck. Jay asked Elon why make it bulletproof? Elon said "because it's badass" lol. I love that! His response made me want to buy it on the spot. It just feels like Tesla is going all out to make the cybertruck as cool as possible!
  4. I love the bed. It opens and closes at the press of a button and even has a little ramp to assist with loading and off loading things.
  5. And finally the fifth thing I love about the truck is the range. They say that there will be a version of the truck that can go 500 miles on a single charge. Basically eliminating range anxiety.

I truly believe this thing is going to sell like crazy. Some years back, it seemed like everyone wanted a hummer. I live in Texas 🤠 and I would see them all the time. The problem with the hummers, was the turning radius and the extremely poor gas mileage. I think the Cybertruck will be just as popular if not more so than the hummer. I guarantee road trips will never be the same. 

If you haven't had a chance yet, I would highly recommend checking out a video of the cybertruck in action. And make sure you observe what it looks like on the inside. The views are amazing! They did a absolutely phenomenal job in terms of line of sight and giving you that panoramic feel all over It feels like you are in a room made of glass 😅