Father of The Bride (2022) Review And Discussion

I loved Andy Garcia in this movie. It's a quirky movie that doesn't take itself too seriously. It's very big in kind of pushing tradition aside. Lots of interesting decisions with the plot.

One surprise I loved was seeing Ozuna pop up out of nowhere. For those that don't know, Ozuna is well known reggaeton singer. For fans of his I'm sure that was a nice treat.

In terms of the overall movie. I thought it was quality. It definitely has a lot of ups and downs. I felt like Garcia's character had to deal with a lot. There is a lot of stuff that happens very quickly in this movie. And I think the Dad handles everything pretty well considering. 

Where this movie shines though is the last 20 minutes. The final act of this movie was very well done. It was full of heart. And just makes you feel good as a person watching this movie.

If you're looking for something light, that can be fun at times and just has good emotional energy without being overly dramatic check this one out. I'm a big music fan, so the good music at the end was the icing on the cake for me. 🥰

747813085_fatherofthebride.thumb.jpg.55c823a7925483e5abc00d51e7074fe5.jpg