Community Rules and Guidelines
- All information is to be used at your own risk.
- The forum is organized by topic. By using this website you agree to place all posts in its appropriate category.
- If a topic is posted in a forum that is not appropriate for the question, the staff has the right to move that topic to another better suited forum.
- The posting of any copyrighted material on our web site is strictly prohibited.
- There will be no use of profanity on our message boards. This will not be tolerated and can lead to immediate suspension and termination
- When posting, please use proper grammar.
- There will be no racial, ethnic, gender based insults or any other personal discrimination. This will not be tolerated and can lead to immediate suspension and account termination.
- There will be no posts meant to offend or hurt any other member, in a manner which is offensive or inflammatory.
- Please be completely constructive with your comments and do not SPAM
- Pornography, warez, or any other illegal transactions may NOT be linked in any shape or form.
- This forum has the right to request alteration or deletion of any offensive post. If this is not done in a prompt manner, the Staff will delete the material themselves.
- Posts may be deleted for any reason that forum administrators deem reasonable.
- Pictures may be posted as long as they are not explicit, offensive, or copyrighted.
- Advertisements, of any sort, are not permitted. This includes member names and links to commercial sites in signatures, or in posts.
- Avatars must be in good taste. This means no vulgar or violent images, pornography, or profanity. Avatars that are found to be inappropriate will be removed at the discretion of the staff.
- Linking to hate, racist, pornography, warez, or other illegal sites is not permitted.
- Member's display names can not be email addresses. This rule is in place to protect you from spam bots who will pick up your email address and spam you.
- In short, treat others like you would want to be treated, and do no evil 😉
Violation of any of these rules can lead to account suspension and termination