Wonder Woman 1984 - Review

The first Wonder Woman movie was way better. Its funny because I was really hyped to see this movie. But when they announced the first Wonder Woman movie back in 2017 I was highly skeptical. 

Wonder Woman 1984 just doesn't have that flow to it, it feels disjointed. It felt like they spent a lot of time on Diana and too little time on Wonder Woman. A lot of the supporting actors had a lot of time to shine as well.

I'm still looking forward to the next Wonder Woman movie but they really need to get the DC universe on the right track as it just feels so unnatural for all of this stuff to happen in a vacuum.

Also for the next one I hope they develop a really interesting antagonist. Cheetah and Maxwell Lord didn't feel like worthy adversaries just tragic characters. I feel  like Gal Gadot is excellent as Wonder Woman but she just didn't have much to work with in this movie.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Join The Community And Discuss Your Favorite Entertainment - $99/month
    Jimsbox.com is an exclusive online community for people that love to discuss video games, movies, shows, anime, sports, tech and more. If you would love to have interesting conversations and discuss some of your favorite entertainment with people just like you, please consider joining today. Membership is $99/month, and can be canceled at anytime if you are unsatisfied. All members get unlimited access to the community which includes unlimited posting and private messaging.

I'd love to have your voice in the community!

Sincerely,
    Jim

• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 5 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online