Lovecraft Country Season Finale Was An Epic Fail To Me

This show had some epic highs and some epic lows. That being said it made me want to keep watching every week. And I guess as a show you can't really ask more from a viewer than their attention. The 2nd to last episode was great. It had some great surprises. But the last episode felt rush but somehow incomplete. It almost felt like they said okay lets get all of the remaining main characters together for the big finale. And they didn't really explain how they convinced some of them to go so quickly. It also felt like there were some parts left out.

I'm hoping that HBO releases a directors cut to give the show a more complete ending.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

• Upcoming Events

• 21 January 2021 10:00 PM
      The Resident Evil Village Showcase will begin at 22:00 GMT
      https://www.residentevil.com/village/us/topics/showcase/
      Just in case anyone missed the announcement trailer for this one you can check it out below. I think Capcom has been doing a great job recently, revitalizing the franchise with these new additions. These new games are very atmospheric.

• 23 January 2021
      OtakuFest is a two-day festival that celebrates the best in Geek/Nerd culture including Anime, Animation, Cosplay, Gaming, Comics, Music and more.
      https://www.otakufest.com/
      Here is a nice wrap up video for those of you that are interested. The footage shown in from 2019.

• 26 February 2021
      Bravely Default 2 Nintendo Switch release date. I've attached the gameplay trailer for those of us that are interested.

• 26 March 2021
      Godzilla vs. Kong Releases on the 26th and I can't wait!
      Make sure you watch these other two movies first. Otherwise you'll just be cheating yourself😁
      Godzilla 2014, Bryan Cranston did an amazing job. Godzilla: King of the Monsters 2019 - Some awesome action scenes between monsters Be sure to share your reviews.

• 01 April 2021
      Outriders release date is currently set for April 1st for PS5, Xbox Series X, Xbox one, PS4 and PC
      Here is a gameplay video for those that are interested. Looks pretty cool and I've read some good things on twitter.

• Tell a friend

Love Jimsbox? Tell a friend!