5 Things I loved About Rising of the Shield Hero

Beware spoilers below!

1. Shield hero really started off slow but I felt it had a really great pace. It never got dull and it felt like the series was really moving forward. When it comes to anime, pacing is a really big deal, especially after sitting through filler of bleach and naruto. Shield hero kept it moving and so I was really interested to see how things would progress.
  2. I absolutely loved how everybody was totally disrespecting the shield hero at the beginning, it really gave off a me against the world vibe. He earned every single thing he got. And had to deal with all the doubters along the way.
  3. I'll be the first one to admit, I wasn't a big fan of the shield in the beginning but I figured he would get around his handicap eventually. He came up with a pretty clever tactic to level up.
  4. This series has a great tone as well. In the beginning he's very carefree and not taking things seriously but that quickly turns around based on how everyone treats him which was a fun transformation to watch.
  5. I loved the end! Yes, it was a bit of a cliffhanger but I felt the ending set things up nicely  for season 2. I wasn't really expecting to like this series as I hadn't had the chance to read the manga but I was pleasantly surprised. I'm very interested to see where things go from here.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.