How Will Fringilla and Francesca's Relationship Change After The Elves Rampage?

Jim

I imagine that Fringilla and Francesca's relationship will be disastrous moving forward. Fringilla can never again trust Francesca and Francesca has to realize that she has ruined the only true human supporter in Nilfgaard.

I expect they will both be walking on eggshells as things move forward. After an initial face off, expressing their feelings and a cooling off period, I suspect they both will begin to plot against each other. It has to be inevitable at this point.

The only question is how will they meet again? Right now, Im not even sure if Francesca has any plans to return to court and treat with Emperor Emyr. If Fringilla can survive and regain some of the Emperor's trust Fringilla will likely be meeting Francesca in the field and will likely have orders from the Emperor to do anything necessary to use the Elves as a tool to get to Ciri.

In fact that may be how they meet again. They may both be plotting to combine their powers to capture Ciri and then once captured, betray the other. There could really be an epic showdown next season.

• Jim changed the title to How Will Fringilla and Francesca's Relationship Change After The Elves Rampage?