Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba Entertainment District Arc Episode 11 Discussion

Jim

Episode 11 was a mixed bag for me.

I of course enjoyed seeing Tanjiro and the gang survive. Someone like Nezuko or another Hashira was my guess to save everyone from the technique at the end.

I also liked seeing Nezuko show that she's truly supporting the slayer corps. I don't want anybody of the other Hashira speaking out against her now! If they do, Tanjiro better hold his breath and let them know its not gonna fly!

What I didn't like about this episode was that we spent so much time on Daki and Gyutaro! I suspected a flashback would be coming, but it took up soooo much of the episode. I think it was a bad idea to put such a long segment focusing only on those two into the final episode of the season. Again, I think the flashback was quality and well executed but the placement was just horrendous.

As a fan I wanted to see how Tanjiro is doing, how Tengen and his wives were doing, Inosuke and Zenistu were holding up. I wanted to see the slayer Corps support squad come in and start cleaning up the scene talking about the battle. I wanted to see Nezuko and Tanjiro and the crew get some recognition from the corps. I wanted a lot more than what we got.

Episode 11 is quality. I'm not dissatisfied with it but I expected it to give me some content that would hold me over till next season and give me something to think about while I wait.

Overall this season was fantastic. A little short but with this quality of animation, who cares!

Episode 9 was still one of the best episodes ever.

I can't wait to see more!😁