The Book of Boba Fett Episode 5 Discussion

This episode was awesome. Somehow the Mandalorian drops in and takes up the entire episode of the Book of Boba Fett.

First things first, I was extremely sad to see that they melted down The Mandalorian's beskar spear. I have no idea what it was turned into but I can't wait to find out.

I loved seeing the Dark Saber in action. I didn't like seeing Mando walking around everywhere with the limp. It's also strange to me that the blade seemed to grow heavier the longer anyone used it. Very  very odd.

Mando's new ship is awesome but it looks a tad bit too small. I feel like he needs a hull. It looks like he'll be able to fit at least one passenger but still the ship feels way too small for a bounty hunter.

In terms of next steps, its nice to see that Mando will likely be helping out Boba Fett in the near future but it seems a bit odd that they can't let the Grogu plotline go. At this point in the story, we should be moving on to new things.

All in all though, I loved this episode. These are just some thoughts off the top of my head. Its a pretty solid episode with some fun action. The dark saber looks awesome. If you haven't seen it yet go watch it!

• Jim changed the title to The Book of Boba Fett Episode 5 Discussion