• The #1 Premium Entertainment Discussion Community

Discuss video games, movies, tv shows, anime, manga, books, tech and sports.
    Whether you are a big fan of just one industry or love to talk about the latest news in each one we have something for you.

Join Now

I provide commentary on video games, movies, tv shows, anime, manga, books, tech and sports.

Jim

I provide commentary on video games, movies, tv shows, anime, manga, books, tech and sports! 

Hi, I'm the owner of jimsbox.com. In addition to gaming and movies, from time to time, I also share my thoughts on tech, anime, manga, books etc. Basically most forms of popular entertainment.

My favorite types of video games are RPGs, I'm a sucker for an interesting story and I also like to explore when I gaming. So  naturally, I love to play games like Final Fantasy, Dragon Age, Mass Effect, Elder Scrolls and Fallout.

But I enjoy just about all genres. I enjoy playing Halo and Battlefield just as much as I enjoy playing Civilization and Age of Empires . The platform doesn't matter to me at all. I know we all have our preferred platform of choice, but I honestly enjoy playing on all three major platforms PlayStation, Xbox and PC.

I'm a big fan of massive multiplayer online games. I used to play Planetside and Star Wars Galaxies a ton(I have a lot of fond memories playing SWG). I still keep up with the latest MMos in development and I may jump back in at some point, if the devs release something original and high quality. Right now I'm keeping my eyes on Ashes of Creation and Star Citizen.

In addition to playing the games, I also love keeping up with the latest gaming news, rumors, trailers and just pure hype and speculation. I try to keep the site updated with the latest stuff that I think people may be interested in.

In terms of movies and TV, I'm a huge fan of A Game of Thrones(The books are even better!),I also love TV shows like the Witcher and even Friends! But again I’m pretty diverse.

So if you enjoy enjoy reading a little commentary on the latest movies, shows and video games be sure to check me out. Chances are if its on Netflix or if it’s a big release I’ll probably have a post up about it somewhere on the site.

You can even join in on the discussion or better yet, share your thoughts on some stuff that I might not have posted about. Be sure to checkout the latest posts before you leave today. 

-Jim

P.S. The name’s not Jim but I thought Jimsbox.com would be an easy to remember, so....I thought I might as well play along with a 'pen name' 😊 to keep things consistent. If you decide to become a member, you can create your own unique username as well!

• Jim changed the title to I provide commentary on video games, movies, tv shows, anime, manga, books, tech and sports.
  • Jim featured this topic