First Age of Empires 4 Game! 1v1 as English

Although its a technical stress test, it does give us a decent feel for the gameplay starting out. I'm very interested to experience how the playstyles will change based on which civilization you choose to play as.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Jim
      https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/age-of-empires-4-devs-interview-bees-cheats-and-the-john-wick-of-medieval-cities
    • By Jim
      Age of empires has posted a recent update regarding age of empires 4 and the definitive editions of age of epires 2 and 3.
      It seems like AOE4's many different parts are coming together to make one cohesive game. No real new information but its good to hear that development is moving along. And that the devs are saying they are able to play the game everyday. Hopefully, this year we will get a lot more info on the different empires available, gameplay mechanics and hopefully a release date!
      Checkout the update yourself here.
      https://www.ageofempires.com/news/aoe2020-review/
    • By Jim
      I'm a huge age of empires fan. I've played every single one of them. I also loved age of mythology that was a nice twist and a change of pace on the classic formula. I was sad hear ensemble studios dissolve but was very very excited when I heard the latest news that Microsoft has finally decided to move forward with the next installment of the franchise. I thought the trailer was great and has a good feel. I loved seeing the units move atop the wall that was a really nice touch. I can't wait for them to start releasing gameplay details.