My Hero Academia Chapter 312

So this new villan's name is Lady Nagant!

I'll be honest, after hawks description of her and her abilities I'm just not impressed. 

If Lady Nagant was battling somebody other than the top 3 in class A(Todoroki,Bakugo, Deku) then we could talk. But there is just no way I could ever consider her a threat.

If Deku is able to use all for one at 100% she should stand no chance at all. Even 60% should be more than enough. But when you combine that with the fact that Deku has access to all of these other quirks and can seemingly consult with the other holders of one for all at will. In terms of strategy and ability, she stands no chance.

If Lady Nagant were able to somehow beat Deku I would be extremely disappointed.

All for One gave Lady Nagant Airwalk which seems like a cheat because as we've seen with Deku you can't simply give someone a quirk and expect for them to be able to just use it right away. It takes a while for them to adjust to it, let alone be able to use it in a battle.

I still feel like there is going to be a bit of talk no jutsu going on at the end of this battle. Overhaul's presence nearly guarantees that at some point.

I've also seen some suggestions that the Hero Lady Nagant took out in the past was a corrupt hero. And some people are suggesting her character may be a bit like Stain's and she's not a true villan.

Only time will tell! But I want Deku to continue to show out. This level of quirk should not be able to dominate him with his current abilities.